Local band to offer monthly performances starting July 1 at Leavenworth’s Heritage Center
Wild Hayride, formerly the house band for Annie’s Country Jubilee in Tonganoxie, will be appearing monthly at the Heritage Center beginning July 1.
Folks have been attending the shows in Tonganoxie for 18 years.
Annie’s Country Jubilee closed following its June 4 show.
The band has been playing together for more than 15 years.
A meal will be served at The Heritage Center before each show. There also will be a dance floor.
Reservations may be made for the dinner and show by calling the center at (913) 682-2122. The cost is $20 per person or $12 per person for the show only.
The Heritage Center is at 109 Delaware in downtown Leavenworth.a
More like this story
- Hats off to you, Tonganoxie and McLouth graduates
- Tonganoxie senior earns K-State's Putnam Scholarship
- Leighty grant funding awards largest single-year amount
- Tonganoxie High seniors receive scholarships at awards night
- Tonganoxie high school, middle school students honored with pizza party for winning VFW essays