Dave and Julie Zule entertained on June 11 with a tea party for their daughter, Courtney, who just turned 8 years old on June 2. Attending were a group of relatives and friends.
Peggy Gillaspie had a nice visit on June 12 with Marilyn Kay Parsons. They have both worked for Avon.
Brian and Linda K. Schwinn were visiting Evelyn Schwinn on the evening of June 12.
A pastor has been selected for Springdale Friends Church. He is Bob Santel and he will begin July 3. A carry-in potluck dinner will follow the worship service. Come get acquainted.
Raymond and Velma Riddle were visiting on June 13 at Wayne and Anabel Knapp’s home. They had a two-hour visit. They were in the area for Justin Johnston’s funeral. They live in Nebraska. Raymond used to work for Wayne.
More like this story
- McLouth High basketball teams open winter with new coaches
- Substate, regional assignments for Tongaoxie, McLouth
- Lesbian Methodist pastor leaves Edgerton church on involuntary leave to avoid trial
- Tonganoxie wrestlers ready to return to mat; postseason sites announced
- Lesbian pastor takes involuntary leave