Dave and Julie Zule entertained on June 11 with a tea party for their daughter, Courtney, who just turned 8 years old on June 2. Attending were a group of relatives and friends.
Peggy Gillaspie had a nice visit on June 12 with Marilyn Kay Parsons. They have both worked for Avon.
Brian and Linda K. Schwinn were visiting Evelyn Schwinn on the evening of June 12.
A pastor has been selected for Springdale Friends Church. He is Bob Santel and he will begin July 3. A carry-in potluck dinner will follow the worship service. Come get acquainted.
Raymond and Velma Riddle were visiting on June 13 at Wayne and Anabel Knapp’s home. They had a two-hour visit. They were in the area for Justin Johnston’s funeral. They live in Nebraska. Raymond used to work for Wayne.
More like this story
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church