Bonner YMCA offers hoops, take-kwon-do, tennis
The Bonner Springs Family YMCA is currently accepting registration for bitty basketball, tae-kwon-do and tennis lessons for kids.
The bitty basketball program, a three-week program from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays that focuses on the fundamentals of the game, is open to 3- and 4-year-olds. Registration closes June 24. The program starts June 28.
The tae-kwon-do program is open to youths ages 4 and up. It’s a seven-week program on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning June 28. A session for youths ages 4-6 takes place from 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. A session for youths ages 7 and up runs from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Registration closes June 24.
Tennis lessons are open to youths ages 5 and up. Each participant receives four one-hour lessons with an instructor. Registration closes July 8 and lessons begin the week of July 11.
For more information, contact the YMCA at (913) 422-9348 or go to kansascityymca.org/bonnersprings.
More like this story
- Police: Woman arrested in battery of police horse in Wichita
- Man who escaped from Kansas police custody found in Missouri
- Tonganoxie man sought in KCK detective shooting caught; officer killed
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims
- Tonganoxie USD 464 addresses cyberbullying at meeting