Tonganoxie school board to meet tonight, Monday, June 27, to continue interim superintendent discussions
The Tonganoxie school board will meet at 6 p.m. tonight to further discuss its search for an interim superintendent.
The board will call the meeting to order at 6 p.m. and approve the agenda. At 6:05 p.m., the board will go into executive session to discuss personnel.
The board has scheduled a 20-minute executive session but could enter into additional sessions at the meeting. The board will discuss the search, but it is also scheduled to discuss students, matters relating to employer/employer negotiations and matters pertaining to attorney-client privilege.
Tonight’s special meeting will be at the Tonganoxie High School library, which is on the THS west campus.
The board is seeking to replace USD 464 Superintendent Kyle Hayden, who resigned earlier this month to accept a position in the Lawrence school district. His last day is Thursday.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie school board begins superintendent search groundwork
- Tonganoxie school board selects KASB to conduct superintendent search
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce president Steve Christensen
- O'Brien, Karleskint squaring off Tuesday in Republican primary in Kansas House District 42 race
- Patrons weigh in on Tonganoxie superintendent search process during stakeholder meeting