Tonganoxie school board to meet tonight, Monday, June 27, to continue interim superintendent discussions
The Tonganoxie school board will meet at 6 p.m. tonight to further discuss its search for an interim superintendent.
The board will call the meeting to order at 6 p.m. and approve the agenda. At 6:05 p.m., the board will go into executive session to discuss personnel.
The board has scheduled a 20-minute executive session but could enter into additional sessions at the meeting. The board will discuss the search, but it is also scheduled to discuss students, matters relating to employer/employer negotiations and matters pertaining to attorney-client privilege.
Tonight’s special meeting will be at the Tonganoxie High School library, which is on the THS west campus.
The board is seeking to replace USD 464 Superintendent Kyle Hayden, who resigned earlier this month to accept a position in the Lawrence school district. His last day is Thursday.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- Tonganoxie churches offering free eyeglass exams
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance