Tonganoxie school board to meet tonight, Monday, June 27, to continue interim superintendent discussions
The Tonganoxie school board will meet at 6 p.m. tonight to further discuss its search for an interim superintendent.
The board will call the meeting to order at 6 p.m. and approve the agenda. At 6:05 p.m., the board will go into executive session to discuss personnel.
The board has scheduled a 20-minute executive session but could enter into additional sessions at the meeting. The board will discuss the search, but it is also scheduled to discuss students, matters relating to employer/employer negotiations and matters pertaining to attorney-client privilege.
Tonight’s special meeting will be at the Tonganoxie High School library, which is on the THS west campus.
The board is seeking to replace USD 464 Superintendent Kyle Hayden, who resigned earlier this month to accept a position in the Lawrence school district. His last day is Thursday.
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood ends Tonganoxie boys basketball season
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Face to Face: Vintage Park's Julie Hansen