Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls
• Firefighters responded for severe weather spotting at 9:29 p.m. June 20.
• Firefighters responded at 9:29 p.m. June 20, 3:34 a.m., 5:25 p.m. and 8:47 p.m. June 21, 10:29 a.m. Saturday and 11:31 a.m. Sunday.
• At 8:49 p.m. Thursday, firefighters responded to Tonganoxie Middle School for an activated smoke detector. No hazard was found.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County Commission votes down Patriot highway plans
- Moratorium continues for certain land south of Tonganoxie
- Kansas regulators disagree on increasing KCP&L's rates
- Tonganoxie Planning Commission approves recommendations on large projects
- Leavenworth County commissioners revoke bond support for proposed Tyson chicken plant near Tonganoxie