Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed lunch on Feb. 20 in Leavenworth with Peggy, Ed and Drew Gillaspie, the Greg Gillaspie family and the Jeff Gillaspie family.
Florence Haling of Leavenworth was out visiting Evelyn Schwinn on Feb. 22.
The Springdale area was covered with snow on Thursday and a cold front came with it. The kiddies were out of school again the next day.
Wayne Knapp attended a crop insurance meeting on Thursday in Oskaloosa. Lunch was served by Mast Bakery and Deli. About 29 attended.
More like this story
- Kansas court's approval of death sentence not seen as shift
- Kansas House vote shows weak support for constitutional amendment on judicial selection
- Frustrated Kansas lawmakers weigh move to impeach state's top judges
- Mitchell appointed to Kansas' 18th Judicial District
- Kansas House, Senate panels approve judicial budget bill