Tonganoxie City Council March 14 meeting agenda
Tonganoxie city Council, March 14, 2011, 7:00 Regular Meeting
Honorable Jason Ward, Mayor
Chris Donnelly, Paula Crook, Bill Peak, Andy Gilner and James Truesdell
I. Open Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
II. Consent Agenda
a) Approval of Minutes –
1) Regular Meeting Dated February 28, 2011
b) Consider Approval of Bills – Approve Pay Ordinance A-1653
c) Consider approval of appropriation in the amount of $2,030.00 to BPU water construction inspection services associated with the BPU waterline.
d) Consider approval of appropriation to First State Bank & Trust in the amount of $2,903.77 for semi annual lease payment for 2011 Ford – First responder FD
e) Consider approval of appropriation to KDHE for semi annual lease payments associated with KDHE #1, #2 & #3 loans in the amount of $182,671.21
III. Open Agenda: Members of the public are welcome to use his time to comment about any matter relating to City business. The comments that are discussed under Open Agenda may or may not be acted upon by the Council during this meeting. Please wait to be recognized by thze Mayor, then state your name and address and all comments are to be directed to the chair.
IV. Old Business
a) Revised Agreement w/P-Tn for Photography Services for BPU Water Line Parcels.
b) Consider Resolution 03-11-01 amending the pay plan for the City of Tonganoxie adding a section to address Field Training Officer Assignment Pay.
V. New Business
a) Green City Transportation: Wesley Williams & Katelyn Waldier – Presentation for a school project
b) Consider entering into an agreement with IKON, a Ricoh Company to provide Copiers, and printers supplies, maintenance and service and service only for existing machines for City Hall, Police and Fire Departments.
c Consider setting rates for the 2011 season for the Tonganoxie Water Park.
d City Administrator Agenda, City Administrator Report
e) City Attorney Agenda
f) Mayor Agenda
1) Consider Planning Commission recommendation to appoint Pete Gaumer to fill the unexpired term of Joshua Mast, to expire May 2013.
g) Council President Agenda
h) City Council Agenda
More like this story
- Piper boys end Tonganoxie's season at PHS
- Tonganoxie High boys soccer ties KC Christian on Senior Night, finishes regular season unbeaten
- Monster 2nd quarter key in 45-7 Tonganoxie High victory; THS still undefeated heading into Week 9
- Tonganoxie High softball improves to 10-2 after doubleheader splits
- Chemistry key for Tonganoxie High softball in early going