The Kansas Organization of Mothers of Twins looking to start new chapters
The Kansas Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs is looking to organize clubs in area communities for mothers of twins and multiples.
The state organization was started in 1963 to help mothers with various issues at different stages of their multiples’ lives. After 48 years, it is still providing help and companionship.
Each year mothers of twins from across the state of Kansas get together for a convention the last Friday and Saturday of April.
The next convention will be April 29-30 in Stafford, which is west of Hutchinson. Mothers of multiples interested in attending should call Mary Adcock at (620) 728-0075.
For more information about starting a local club, contact KOMOTC president Marie Keyser at (620) 669-8872.
More like this story
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty