Clarification: Rate at which City of Tonganoxie purchases water from BPU
A story in the online and print editions of The Mirror had inaccurate information regarding rates and cubic feet. A cubic foot is equivalent to about 7.48 gallons.
The rate at which the City of Tonganoxie pays for water from BPU is $1.61 per 100 cubic feet, or 748 gallons.
The information also has been updated in the original online story.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council approves Mayor Ward's appointments
- Tonganoxie City Council gives final approval for 2016 budget
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Tonganoxie football holds on again after big lead for 2nd victory of season
- Some Kansas regions report near record rainfall in May