Clarification: Rate at which City of Tonganoxie purchases water from BPU
A story in the online and print editions of The Mirror had inaccurate information regarding rates and cubic feet. A cubic foot is equivalent to about 7.48 gallons.
The rate at which the City of Tonganoxie pays for water from BPU is $1.61 per 100 cubic feet, or 748 gallons.
The information also has been updated in the original online story.
More like this story
- Rickard ready to embark on college career at Ottawa
- On the dotted line at Tonganoxie High
- Tonganoxie City Council approves Mayor Ward's appointments
- Tonganoxie High boys level Bishop Ward
- Tonganoxie city officials readying for Mayor's Christmas tree lighting; police station continues to be hot topic