Area farmer’s market seeking participants
Organizers of the Grinter Place Friends Farmer’s Market are seeking growers, egg producers, pie bakers, jam and jelly makers, and crafters who wish to participate in the market, which will be going on over 22 dates between June 4 and November 6 at the Grinter Place Friend’s Visitor’s Center, 1400 S. 78th St., Kansas City, Kan.
Each vendor must have a state sales tax certificate, but growers are exempt from having to have a city license.
An application and more guidelines can be found at web.me.com/photographybynoah/GPF_Farmers_Market, or call Phil Noah, (913) 721-9735, for more information.
More like this story
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas Senate to vote on tighter rules for social services
- Longtime Tonganoxie council members to square off in mayoral race