All McLouth races Tuesday will be uncontested
Elections Tuesday in McLouth will include races for USD 342 school board and McLouth City Council, but all will be uncontested races.
For USD 342, there are five positions on which to vote. Nathan Jolley is a new candidate and is running unopposed for the position formerly held by Mike Tullis.
Incumbents Andy Sullivan and Edward Courtney are seeking re-election without challengers, while Dean Wolfe and Heather Coit were appointed to the board this past year. Wolfe was appointed to the board in October and is seeking a full term. He was appointed to the seat previously held by Dan Evans, who resigned. Coit was appointed to the board in July for the seat held by Mitchel Campbell, who also resigned. She is seeking to finish an unexpired term.
In the city race, Mayor Keith Meador is running unopposed, as are Jim Moore and Carl Abegg. Moore is a newcomer who is seeking the open seat vacated by Ron Forshee; Abegg is an incumbent seeking another term.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- New Leavenworth County Annex open house is today in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie VFW biscuits and gravy feed New Year's Day and other items of note heading into 2017
- McConnell helps airman cope with loss of infant son
- Simons family selling Tonganoxie Mirror to Ogden Newspapers, Inc.