Letter to the editor: Community Service Day lauded by residents
To the editor:
To the teacher, Jennifer, and the high school students that came to work mowing, cleaning up the weeds, trimming, putting up a new flagpole holder, carrying the trash bags to the curbside and doing anything we had for them to do on the community work day for the high school students and the teachers: We so greatly appreciate their work. These students are the greatest group of students that you could ever ask for. You couldn't ask for a better group to ever work for you, or to ever be associated with. With us being handicapped, you could never ask for a better group of folks.
You never know how much the students and teachers are appreciated.
Jerry and Keith Burwell
More like this story
- Salina Airport Authority Board approves lease for business
- WireCo to move headquarters across border to Kansas
- Lansing approves Leavenworth County Humane Society permit for future building
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Tonganoxie celebrates new Good Shepherd building