Lanes now open on I-70 in KCK
All lanes are now open in eastbound Interstate 70 from 118th Street to Interstate 435.
As of 5 a.m. Tuesday, May 17, eastbound Interstate 70 was reduced to one lane from 118th Street to Interstate 435, the Kansas Department of Transportation reported.
Lanes were rescheduled to open at 6 a.m. to all traffic, but due to construction delays eastbound I-70 reopened about 8 a.m. today, KDOT spokeswoman Kimberly Qualls reported this morning.
More like this story
- KC's got the Beat, thanks to Tonganoxie High teacher
- Brownback's new commerce secretary has unique past
- Tonganoxie High teacher starts petition to meet President Obama
- Speaker takes on tragedy in Tonganoxie High assembly
- Tonganoxie High instructor to give presentation on teaching history through music