Lanes now open on I-70 in KCK
All lanes are now open in eastbound Interstate 70 from 118th Street to Interstate 435.
As of 5 a.m. Tuesday, May 17, eastbound Interstate 70 was reduced to one lane from 118th Street to Interstate 435, the Kansas Department of Transportation reported.
Lanes were rescheduled to open at 6 a.m. to all traffic, but due to construction delays eastbound I-70 reopened about 8 a.m. today, KDOT spokeswoman Kimberly Qualls reported this morning.
More like this story
- Brownback's new commerce secretary has unique past
- Kansas joins partnership to market region to film industry
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas fantasy writer's penchant for the unexpected appeals to international audiences
- Topeka teens' music making rounds on Internet