Tornado warning until 7:45 p.m. for extreme northern Douglas County, southeastern Jefferson County; Leavenworth County in severe thunderstorm watch
The National Weather Service has issued a tornado warning for extreme northern Douglas County and southeastern Jefferson County until 7:45 p.m. Saturday.
A severe thunderstorm watch also is in effect until 11 p.m. for Leavenworth County.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County under tornado watch; northern Douglas County, Jefferson County in severe thunderstorm warning
- Leavenworth, Jefferson counties among several counties in northeast Kansas in tornado watch
- Leavenworth County in flash flood, severe thunderstorm watches; Jefferson and Douglas counties under tornado watch
- Several northeast Kansas counties under severe thunderstorm watch
- Tornado watch issued for much of region