Tornado warning until 7:45 p.m. for extreme northern Douglas County, southeastern Jefferson County; Leavenworth County in severe thunderstorm watch
The National Weather Service has issued a tornado warning for extreme northern Douglas County and southeastern Jefferson County until 7:45 p.m. Saturday.
A severe thunderstorm watch also is in effect until 11 p.m. for Leavenworth County.
More like this story
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Wichita voters approve reducing marijuana penalties
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor