Tornado warning until 7:45 p.m. for extreme northern Douglas County, southeastern Jefferson County; Leavenworth County in severe thunderstorm watch
The National Weather Service has issued a tornado warning for extreme northern Douglas County and southeastern Jefferson County until 7:45 p.m. Saturday.
A severe thunderstorm watch also is in effect until 11 p.m. for Leavenworth County.
More like this story
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes
- Wichita voters approve reducing marijuana penalties
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Wichita says pot ordinance should be stayed till court rules
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation