Tonganoxie Community Band to start rehearsals next week at THS
Instrumentalists (Seventh grade to adults) are welcome to join the Tonganoxie Community Band, directed by Charles Van Middlesworth. Rehearsals will be 7-8:30 p.m. Tuesday evenings May 31, June 7, 14 and 21 at the Tonganoxie High School band room. (Be ready to play at 7.) Use the Tonganoxie Performing Arts Center entrance at the school, 404 E. U.S. Highway 24-40, to enter the school for practices.
The band plays pop and concert selections. Its annual evening outdoor concert will be 7 p.m. June 28 at VFW Park.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers draft new plan to raise taxes to fix budget
- Solar group wants more input into review of Westar plan
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- KDOT continues to work on problematic potholes on K-32 in Linwood
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal