Kansas 192 in Leavenworth County closed due to flooding
Kansas Highway 192 in Leavenworth County is closed at Stranger Creek due to high water on the roadway, the Kansas Department of Transportation reported at 1 p.m. today.
Drivers must use alternate routes. No marked detours provided. Drivers are warned: Do not attempt to drive through flooded or high water on roadways.
KDOT will issue a statement when the roadway reopens to all traffic.
More like this story
- Resident asks to consider educational opportunities for former Tonganoxie Elementary School
- Rough weather hits southwest Kansas, at least 1 tornado
- Tonganoxie experiences Monday flooding
- Great Midwest Balloon Fest looks for great weather this weekend
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Jason Ward