O’Hagan named KVA all-star
Recent Tonganoxie High graduate Molly O’Hagan has been selected to play in the Kansas Volleyball Association’s All-Star Match.
O’Hagan will suit up for the Red All-Stars at 6:30 p.m. Friday at Lee Arena on the Topeka campus of Washburn University.
O’Hagan was one of three Kaw Valley League volleyball players selected for the 26th annual KVA all-star festivities.
O’Hagan will continue her volleyball career at Cal State University-Bakersfield in the fall.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Kevan Welsh
- K-State marching band apologizes for shot at Jayhawks
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Longtime educator, coach settles in as Tonganoxie High AD