KCKCC class will teach safe driving
A four-hour defensive driving class will be offered Saturday, Nov. 12, at Kansas City Kansas Community College.
A comprehensive driver-improvement program without any in-car instruction, the class will be from 8 a.m. to noon in the Continuing Education Building on the east side of the KCKCC campus.
The course is approved by the state of Kansas so insurance rates can be reduced by 5 percent or more upon completion of the class. The cost is $40. To enroll, call 913-288-7660; go to the Community Education Building, 7250 State Ave.; or visit kckcc.edu and click on Continuing Education and Schedule.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers competing on Day 2 of state tournament
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck