Our sympathy goes to the family of Melva Morgan, who died Oct. 31.
There was a visitation and memorial service Thursday at Tonganoxie Christian Church. A large number of people from the area attended.
Christine Black visited her son, Ben Black, and family Oct. 31 and Nov. 1.
On Monday, Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger were dinner guests of Gary and Linda Blanton of rural Highland. Other guests were Virgil and Donna Rush of St. Joseph, Mo. On the way home Orville and Rosie Oelschaleger encountered a deer, which did substantial damage to their vehicle.
The ladies of Jarbalo United Methodist Church made pumpkin pies Thursday. Orders can be picked up at the church Thursday morning between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. this Thursday and Thursday, Nov. 17. The ladies had lunch together this past Thursday.
Several from the area attended the ribbon cutting at Kipp’s Treasures on Friday in Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- Young Royals fan who fought cancer has died
- Weller remembered for 'biggest and most kind heart'
- Tonganoxie pays respects to longtime doctor at visitation
- Local woman with Tonganoxie ties killed in fatality wreck on U.S. 24-40
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday