Bob and Alfreda Ryan and Rick and Beverly Muzzy, with the Tonganoxie Pickers, entertained the residents of Vintage Park in Tonganoxie on Oct. 28. The Pickers are from Kansas City, Kan.; Lawrence, Leavenworth, De Soto, Ottawa, and McLouth. They meet on the second and fourth Friday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Tonganoxie Friends Church. It is open to the public.
• McLouth Fire Department invites everyone to its annual fall pancake feed from 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the fire station.
• Friends of the McLouth Library will have a soup and chili dinner with a silent auction from 5 to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday at the McLouth Community Building. The auction ends at 7 p.m.
• Two important community Christmas dates:
Community-wide Advent Service will begin at 7 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 27, at First Baptist Church of McLouth. Everyone is invited.
The Community Christmas Tree Lighting event will be Saturday, Dec. 3, in McLouth’s downtown city park. The event is planned for 4 to 6 p.m., with the tree lighting at approximately 5:15 p.m. (depending on when it gets dark).
— Please submit McLouth Community information, announcements, and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: email@example.com
or (913) 796-6935
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits