Local athletes sign national letters of intent with Missouri universities
Two local student-athletes signed national letters of intent this past week.
Tonganoxie High senior Colby Yates signed Wednesday, Nov. 9 with the University of Missouri-St. Louis to compete in golf.
McLouth High senior Kendra Leach signed the same day with University of Missouri-Kansas City to play softball.
For more on the signings, look for the stories in an upcoming issue of The Mirror.
More like this story
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts