Local athletes sign national letters of intent with Missouri universities
Two local student-athletes signed national letters of intent this past week.
Tonganoxie High senior Colby Yates signed Wednesday, Nov. 9 with the University of Missouri-St. Louis to compete in golf.
McLouth High senior Kendra Leach signed the same day with University of Missouri-Kansas City to play softball.
For more on the signings, look for the stories in an upcoming issue of The Mirror.
More like this story
- GOP legislators block audit of Kansas foster care system
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Abuse is main reason Kansas removes children from homes
- Reopening Riddle Boys Ranch concerns some Kansas schools