The McLouth Friendship Club’s Covered Dish Luncheon will be at 11:30 a.m. Monday, Nov. 21, at the Community Center. Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy will be provided. Please bring a complimentary covered dish and your table service. All adults over 50 are welcome.
• The McLouth Public Library will be having adult craft classes on Nov. 21. Space is limited. Please call (913) 796-2225 to register.
• “Meals on Wheels” is a nonprofit organization that provides home-delivered nutritious, low-cost, mid-day meals to seniors (age 60+) and those unable to leave their home without assistance. Volunteers provide meals and social contact Monday through Friday, promoting good health and well-being. Please contact Beverly Muzzy at (913) 796-6935 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in receiving meals in the McLouth area.
— Please submit McLouth Community information, announcements, and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: email@example.com or (913) 796-6935.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Regionals start today, tomorrow for Tonganoxie, McLouth teams
- Middle America braces for strong storms, possible tornadoes
- THS baseball team scores late for victory against Holton
- McLouth baseball sweeps Nebraska team in opening doubleheader