The Jaunty Jarbalonians Red Hat group met with Jane Turner on Saturday afternoon for a Thanksgiving dinner. Those there were Betty Clark, Barb Collins, Lynn Paul, Linda Barry and Thamar Barnett. We would like to have new members. If interested, call Thamar Barnett at (913) 727-1727. The group tries to meet once a month.
Several members of Jarbalo United Methodist Church attended the annual church conference Sunday at Bristol Hill United Methodist Church in Kansas City, Kan.
Kathy Powers moved to Vintage Park in Tonganoxie several months ago. Her house has been sold.
John Fevurly is having the house on the east side of town roofed and repaired.
Christine Black and daughters, Deb Stanwix of Shawnee and Barbara Smith of Edwardsville, got together Friday and did some shopping and ate lunch. Christine visited her son Ben Black and family of Wellsville on Saturday.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie senior earns K-State's Putnam Scholarship
- Tonganoxie soccer squad to send off seniors
- Middle quarters sink Tonganoxie boys against Atchison
- KU's lavish shrine to Naismith's 'Rules of Basket Ball' takes shape
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center