Danny and Linda Schwinn entertained on Sunday, Nov. 13, with dinner for the birthdays of Julie Zule, Randy Schwinn, Dave Zule and Evelyn Schwinn.
Evelyn Schwinn received word of the death of her cousin Doris Vance on Monday, Nov. 14, at the Golden Living Center in Lansing.
Jennifer and David Roggenkamp of St. Marys are the parents of a baby boy born Tuesday, Nov. 15. His name is Blayle Thomas, 8 pounds, 1 ounce, and 20 inches long. Local grandparents are Johnny and Jackie Schwinn, Dwayne and Jo Ann Monroe and Evelyn Schwinn. He will also be welcomed by brother Brayden, who is 4 years old.
The United Methodist Church of McLouth is putting together a pictorial from the members of the church family. Wayne and Anabel Knapp had an appointment Sunday at 3 p.m. at the church.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp were visiting their neighbors Earl and Pat Doman’s home Sunday, Nov. 13. He had surgery several weeks ago, a two-hour operation at Shawnee Mission Hospital.
Gertrude Chrisman attended a wedding Saturday, Nov. 12, in Wichita, of a good friend of the family, Heather Harrison, and Warren Petter from Cheney. She is a teacher in Wichita.
More like this story
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls