TMS wrestlers at Lansing
The Tonganoxie Middle School wrestling team competed Saturday at the Lansing Tournament, going 40-56 overall on the day.
Dalton Lund, Kyle Fain and Jay Wilcutt placed first with 4-0 records, while Austin Ettinger and Heath Martin also placed first with 3-0 records. Ethan Phillips, Tommy Ford and Marcus Barnes (each 3-1) and Jon Kraus (2-1) finished second in their weight classes.
Placing third were Gage Langston, Cody Knight, Ryan Musick, all with 2-2 records, and Ben Pruden, who finished 1-2 on the day. These Warrior wrestlers also competed Saturday: Cole Walters (0-3), Dylan Tavis (1-3), Sam Coffin (0-3), Brayden Shyrock (0-4), Jake Lux (0-4), Bryce Shuck (0-3), Andrew Dent (0-4), Dylan Gavin (0-3), Dylan Kroll (1-3), Mason Barnes (0-4), Kyle Burge (1-3) and Garrett Phillips (0-3).
More like this story
- Lansing approves Leavenworth County Humane Society permit for future building
- Tonganoxie City Council gives final approval for 2016 budget
- Tonganoxie mayor checking on potential conflict of interest with Tyson
- Tonganoxie High grad still playing ball
- Tonganoxie City Council approves Topeka firm for City Hall, police station work