Free children’s health screenings available in Linwood on Friday
All children 5 years old or younger can receive free developmental screenings later this week in Linwood.
A Count Your Kid In screening will be available from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Friday at the Linwood Community Center, 302 Main St. in Linwood.
Children will be screened for vision, hearing, motor, personal, social, communication, cognitive and self-help skills. To schedule a screening appointment, call Jenny Patterson at (913) 727-1755.
Count Your Kid In screenings are sponsored by the Leavenworth County Special Education Cooperative and all of the county's public schools.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High teams open spring season
- Tonganoxie High softball dominance continues as team moves to 10-0; THS baseball to host regional
- Rare diamond: Tonganoxie High baseball competes at ballpark with MLB influence
- THS golf finishes 4th at Hayden Invitational; schedules change again for Chieftain baseball, soccer
- Tonganoxie High, McLouth open spring sports seasons