Meeting regarding upcoming Cerner construction to be Tuesday
Construction soon will begin on the Cerner Office Complex in Village West, and JE Dunn Construction Company has scheduled a community outreach meeting for local contractors on Tuesday, Nov. 29.
The meeting is being organized to explain the scope of the project to all interested local, minority and women-owned business subcontractors and suppliers. The meeting will be held at JE Dunn Headquarters, 1001 Locust, in Kansas City, Mo. For details call JE Dunn at 816-292-8604 or email email@example.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie briefs: Legislative update; Christmas party; Play auditions; Park bricks still for sale; Sesquicentennial meeting next month
- Tonganoxie Parent Teacher Club to have its winter carnival Saturday at TES
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Melissa Collier Gepford
- Organization Orientation: Tonganoxie Civic Club
- Tonganoxie Sesquicentennial organizers asking for residents to show up Sunday for lip dub video