Meeting regarding upcoming Cerner construction to be Tuesday
Construction soon will begin on the Cerner Office Complex in Village West, and JE Dunn Construction Company has scheduled a community outreach meeting for local contractors on Tuesday, Nov. 29.
The meeting is being organized to explain the scope of the project to all interested local, minority and women-owned business subcontractors and suppliers. The meeting will be held at JE Dunn Headquarters, 1001 Locust, in Kansas City, Mo. For details call JE Dunn at 816-292-8604 or email email@example.com.
More like this story
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers