Free developmental screenings in Linwood
All children 5 years old or younger can receive free developmental screenings later this week in Linwood.
A Count Your Kid In screening will be available from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Friday at the Linwood Community Center, 302 Main St. in Linwood.
Children will be screened for vision, hearing, motor, personal, social, communication, cognitive and self-help skills. To schedule a screening appointment, call Jenny Patterson at (913) 727-1755. Count Your Kid In screenings are sponsored by the Leavenworth County Special Education Cooperative and all of the county's public schools.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie church takes another step toward new building
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby
- Kansas City International Airport expansion plan gets new look from architects
- Army to resume cleanup at former Sunflower ammunition plant
- Bernie Sanders to campaign Thursday in Lawrence