Free developmental screenings in Linwood
All children 5 years old or younger can receive free developmental screenings later this week in Linwood.
A Count Your Kid In screening will be available from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Friday at the Linwood Community Center, 302 Main St. in Linwood.
Children will be screened for vision, hearing, motor, personal, social, communication, cognitive and self-help skills. To schedule a screening appointment, call Jenny Patterson at (913) 727-1755. Count Your Kid In screenings are sponsored by the Leavenworth County Special Education Cooperative and all of the county's public schools.
More like this story
- State Fair to have designated smoking areas starting in 2016
- Basehor ‘gaining traction’ in push for EMS expansion
- Hollywood Casino delays start of hotel project
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event