Classes for kidney disease sufferers available Tuesdays
EMPOWER Kidney Disease Classes are available 5-7 p.m. every Tuesday through 2011 at four separate Kansas City area locations.
On the first Tuesday of every month, a class will take place at the Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan., for the people who live in the western area of greater Kansas City. Nov. 1 will be the next class at Providence Medical Center.
Call (816) 842-0076 to register for the classes.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Elementary School wins state title in Music Memory
- Dynamic Doodler: Tonganoxie students Google entry named best in Kansas; online voting ends May 18
- A closer look at Leavenworth County Humane Society
- Kansas Turnpike encourages work zone safety with contest for students
- Kansas Turnpike encourages work zone safety with contest for youths