Classes for kidney disease sufferers available Tuesdays
EMPOWER Kidney Disease Classes are available 5-7 p.m. every Tuesday through 2011 at four separate Kansas City area locations.
On the first Tuesday of every month, a class will take place at the Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan., for the people who live in the western area of greater Kansas City. Nov. 1 will be the next class at Providence Medical Center.
Call (816) 842-0076 to register for the classes.
More like this story
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Kansas changing notification for vehicle tag renewals
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row