Holy-Field celebrating Oktoberfest on Saturday
Holy-Field Vineyard and Winery, 18807 158th St. in Basehor, will have a traditional Oktoberfest celebration noon to 4 p.m. Saturday, including authentic German music and food.
The Alpen Spielers will provide German music, dressed in German attire, and Dan the Bierock Man will offer traditional German food, including bierocks and brats.
Cost for attendance is $5, or free for children 12 or younger. Wine and food will be sold separately.
More like this story
- Lucky breaks with federal funds, pensions help Kansas budget
- KDHE continues to research soil following gas leak
- Lower oil, gas prices hit some Kansas county budgets hard
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million
- Tonganoxie family's natural gas restored following weeks of testing