From 5 to 7 p.m. Friday at Jarbalo United Methodist Church, there will be a chili and soup dinner.
At 4 p.m. Saturday at the Jarbalo United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall, Jarbalo High School alumni will have a potluck dinner. Graduates, former students and faculty are invited to attend. The 50-year class of 1961, 60-year class of 1951 and 70-year class of 1941 will be honored.
David and Jane Turner were dinner guests of Tim and Kelly Kouns Saturday evening.
A good number of relatives and friends of Henry Ehart Jr. attended his funeral at the church on Saturday. A lot of them attended the dinner the Jarbalo United Methodist women provided.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Kansas auctioning off hundreds of bottles of booze
- Tough voter citizenship rules pull Kansas into multiple lawsuits
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Kansas City Connection: The ultimate Mexican feast