Basehor craft fairs at BLHS, Holy Angels church set for Saturday
The craft fairs at Basehor-Linwood High School and Holy Angels Catholic Church in Basehor are coming this weekend.
Both fairs will be 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
At BLHS, the 28th Annual Alpha Delta Kappa Craft Show will include 91 booths selling thousands of hand-crafted items. Admission will be $1 for adults and 50 cents for children younger than 12. No strollers are allowed.
With the proceeds, the Kansas Beta Epsilon Chapter of Alpha Delta Kappa will provide scholarships, donate to children's organizations and support state and international projects.
The Holy Angels Crafts Fair will take place in Father Quinlan Hall, 154th Street and Leavenworth Road. Admission is free, as is parking. Among the items offered at 25 different booths will be dried flower arrangements, woodwork, jewelry, Christmas crafts and more. Refreshments will also be available.
The event is sponsored by the Holy Angels Parish Catholic Women's Organization.
For more information about the BLHS fair, call Marilyn Daniels at (913) 724-1959; for more information on the Holy Angels fair, call Annie Clark at (913) 724-2212.
More like this story
- Bonner boutique combines shopping with day at the salon
- Kansas amputee shuns self-pity, shoots for Paralympic gold
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Coffeyville weathers Amazon job losses better than expected
- Face to Face: New Tonganoxie Public Libary board member Loralee Stevens