Basehor library offering scary stories, haunted trail in park Friday
Basehor Community Library is sponsoring a spooky evening at Basehor City Park on Friday, with scary stories and a haunted trail tour.
The event begins at 7 p.m. Friday at the park, 15940 Leavenworth Rd.
Guest storyteller Joyce Slater will tell scary stories, and afterward the library's Teen Advisory Group will lead a haunted trail tour.
Admission to the story portion will be free, and free hot chocolate will be available while it lasts. Visitors should bring lawn chairs or blankets on which to sit.
The cost for the haunted trail tour is $1 per person, or free for children 3 or younger. The tour includes a s'more at the end, and proceeds go toward the library's teen programs.
More like this story
- Atchison thwarts Tonganoxie High volleyball push for another state berth
- Piper boys end Tonganoxie's season at PHS
- Tonganoxie High boys soccer opens regionals as No. 1 seed
- Tonganoxie High boys soccer ties KC Christian on Senior Night, finishes regular season unbeaten
- Tonganoxie police calls, Oct. 15-22, 2015