Also from October 31
- Tonganoxie graduate among those killed in grain elevator explosion
- October 31, 2011
- 2010 THS graduate Chad Roberts one of six victims
- Effort under way to recall Basehor City Council members
- Petitioners accuse Mertz, Dysart of open-meetings violations in Loughry firing
- 09:13 a.m., October 31, 2011 Updated 07:02 p.m.
- A group of Basehor residents is seeking the recall of Basehor City Council members Dennis Mertz and Iris Dysart, accusing them of violating the Kansas Open Meetings Act in connection with their surprise Sept. 19 vote to fire former city administrator Mark Loughry.