Republican Women meeting Sept. 19 in Leavenworth
The Leavenworth County Republican Women will meet at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 19 at the Riverfront Community Center in Leavenworth.
Janet Klasinski, Leavenworth County election officer, will be guest speaker, discussing the recent changes to the election laws. Lunch reservations ($8) may be made by calling Linda Flanagan at (913) 651-3176 by Sept. 15.
More like this story
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Governor creates Social Services Policy Council