Republican Women meeting Sept. 19 in Leavenworth
The Leavenworth County Republican Women will meet at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 19 at the Riverfront Community Center in Leavenworth.
Janet Klasinski, Leavenworth County election officer, will be guest speaker, discussing the recent changes to the election laws. Lunch reservations ($8) may be made by calling Linda Flanagan at (913) 651-3176 by Sept. 15.
More like this story
- Kansas attorney general: Don't send us Guantanamo detainees
- Kansas designates Wednesday as Military Appreciation Day
- Tough voter citizenship rules pull Kansas into multiple lawsuits
- Kansas panel considers whether gays should be foster parents
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action