Nursing center to celebrate 25th anniversary Wednesday
Tonganoxie Nursing Center will celebrate two anniversaries this week: its own 25th anniversary, as well as that of one employee who's been there since the center opened in 1986.
The celebration will be 4:30 to 8 p.m. today at the center, 1010 East St.
The open-house celebration will include live music, food, drinks and door prizes. Visitors can view some of the improvements and state-of-the-art equipment added at the center over the years.
The employee celebrating her 25th anniversary at the nursing center is Linda Schiltz, who is now the center's director of medical records. The center will also recognize certified management accountant Vickie Dohle, an employee for 24 years, as well as 11 other employees whose tenures at the center range from six to 17 years.
For more information, call (913) 369-8705.
More like this story
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits