2011 BLHS grad earns Fort Hays State scholarship
A Basehor-Linwood High School graduate has earned a scholarship to attend Fort Hays State University for the 2011-2012 school year.
Symon Seaton, who graduated from BLHS in 2011, accepted a $900 Academic Opportunity Award in technology studies, his chosen major.
Symon is the son of Ed and Mary Seaton of Bonner Springs.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Brady Garren
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Linwood man sentenced to nearly a decade in prison for attempted rape, attempted aggravated criminal sodomy
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites