Grant applications being accepted for local projects
First State Bank and Trust is accepting grant applications for the Pete and Margaret Leighty Trust.
Grants will be awarded to fund local projects benefiting the Tonganoxie community.
The Pete and Margaret Leighty Trust plans to distribute $29,000 in 2011. The application deadline is Friday, Sept. 30.
Grant decisions will be made by the Leighty Endowment Advisory Committee, a committee comprised of community members.
For more information, contact the Trust Department at First State Bank and Trust at 400 Bury St., (913) 845-2500 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- $32,000 awarded to Tonganoxie area volunteers, organizations through Leighty Trust Fund
- Local organizations receive Leighty grant funds
- Leighty Trust hands out $29,000 in grant money
- Tonganoxie Historic Site to have open house Sunday; silent film with local ties to be shown
- Education foundations assists 112 USD 464 teachers