Grant applications being accepted for local projects
First State Bank and Trust is accepting grant applications for the Pete and Margaret Leighty Trust.
Grants will be awarded to fund local projects benefiting the Tonganoxie community.
The Pete and Margaret Leighty Trust plans to distribute $29,000 in 2011. The application deadline is Friday, Sept. 30.
Grant decisions will be made by the Leighty Endowment Advisory Committee, a committee comprised of community members.
For more information, contact the Trust Department at First State Bank and Trust at 400 Bury St., (913) 845-2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Wineries, craft breweries experience growth in Kansas
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- 4 Kansas tribes to split $1.7 million for housing needs