Wiley family reunion is Oct. 9
The Wiley family plans to gather next month at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds for a family reunion.
The descendants of Dexter and Candice Wiley will come together for a basket dinner at 12:30 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 9 at the 4-H building at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds in Tonganoxie.
Those attending are asked to bring their own table service. Drinks will be provided.
Those attending also are welcome to bring something to be given away as a door prize. The reunion is open to all relatives and friends.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High athlete signs to compete in track at Tabor for former THS coach
- KU's lavish shrine to Naismith's 'Rules of Basket Ball' takes shape
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Bill Peak