Thursday, March 22, a group of young people of Springdale Friends Church, along with Pastor Rob Santel, enjoyed an afternoon of bowling. Kyle Schwinn was the high scorer.
Ray Cole was enjoying his 41st birthday on Monday, March 26. Tom Stolte had a birthday Tuesday, March 27.
Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed lunch on Sunday, March 25, with the Gillaspies.
Brayden Roggenkemp of St. Marys spent his spring break with his aunt Amy Jo Moore. His parents came Sunday, March 25, to get him.
John Colman had dinner with Wayne and Anabel Knapp on Wednesday, March 28.
Anabel and Wayne Knapp's nephew Ronnie Farris had a massive heart attack on Monday. He is at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, Mo.
More like this story
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty