Thursday, March 22, a group of young people of Springdale Friends Church, along with Pastor Rob Santel, enjoyed an afternoon of bowling. Kyle Schwinn was the high scorer.
Ray Cole was enjoying his 41st birthday on Monday, March 26. Tom Stolte had a birthday Tuesday, March 27.
Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed lunch on Sunday, March 25, with the Gillaspies.
Brayden Roggenkemp of St. Marys spent his spring break with his aunt Amy Jo Moore. His parents came Sunday, March 25, to get him.
John Colman had dinner with Wayne and Anabel Knapp on Wednesday, March 28.
Anabel and Wayne Knapp's nephew Ronnie Farris had a massive heart attack on Monday. He is at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, Mo.
More like this story
- Kansas City reaches deal to create 'Smart City' network
- More than 300 teaching vacancies in Kansas
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Appeals court refuses to rehear Kansas abortion threat case
- Kansas school district officials announce layoffs, pay cuts