Thursday, March 22, a group of young people of Springdale Friends Church, along with Pastor Rob Santel, enjoyed an afternoon of bowling. Kyle Schwinn was the high scorer.
Ray Cole was enjoying his 41st birthday on Monday, March 26. Tom Stolte had a birthday Tuesday, March 27.
Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed lunch on Sunday, March 25, with the Gillaspies.
Brayden Roggenkemp of St. Marys spent his spring break with his aunt Amy Jo Moore. His parents came Sunday, March 25, to get him.
John Colman had dinner with Wayne and Anabel Knapp on Wednesday, March 28.
Anabel and Wayne Knapp's nephew Ronnie Farris had a massive heart attack on Monday. He is at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, Mo.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie's Parker stepping down after 16 years as THS volleyball coach
- Government organization adopts out 13 horses, burros at Tonganoxie event
- Kansas senator seeks to end daylight saving time
- Few original Brownback cabinet secretaries remain
- Agencies expanding capacity for domestic violence victims