Tonganoxie Recreation Commission to offer free health classes this month
The Tonganoxie Recreation Commission is offering three free health classes this month to help promote an active lifestyle.
The classes will be a Yoga/Pilates class at 6:30 p.m. Monday, April 16, and Power Hour, a mix of step aerobics, plyometrics, resistance bands and stability balls, starting at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, April 21.
A Stretch ’n Grow class for children ages 3-6 will start at 6:30 p.m. Monday, April 30.
In addition, the commission will offer a Red Cross CPR/AED certification course on Saturday, April 21. Call the commission at (913) 845-3502 to register.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers consider measure to require parental consent for sex ed
- Kansas universities accept hundreds of students who don’t meet minimum admission standards: report
- Mat finish for Tonganoxie wrestlers
- Wichita State seeking innovation design degree program
- Tonganoxie Elementary School wins state title in Music Memory