Tonganoxie Recreation Commission to offer free health classes this month
The Tonganoxie Recreation Commission is offering three free health classes this month to help promote an active lifestyle.
The classes will be a Yoga/Pilates class at 6:30 p.m. Monday, April 16, and Power Hour, a mix of step aerobics, plyometrics, resistance bands and stability balls, starting at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, April 21.
A Stretch ’n Grow class for children ages 3-6 will start at 6:30 p.m. Monday, April 30.
In addition, the commission will offer a Red Cross CPR/AED certification course on Saturday, April 21. Call the commission at (913) 845-3502 to register.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Elementary School wins state title in Music Memory
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Diane Truesdell
- Kansas Wesleyan unveils new majors, changes to curriculum
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row