Leavenworth County Commission agenda: week of April 9
The Leavenworth County Commission meets regularly at 9 a.m. each Monday and Thursday at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut St. in Leavenworth.
Agenda for the week of April 9:
Monday, April 9
9 a.m.: Canvassing of votes for the Easton USD 449 general bond election held April 3
- Public comment/administrative business/administrator's report
- Approval of minutes of April 5
9:15 a.m.: Public works monthly report
11:30 a.m.: Commissioner Clyde Graeber will attend the United Way Annual Meeting and Award Ceremony at the University of Saint Mary.
Thursday, April 12
9 a.m.: Public comment/administrative business/administrator's report
- Approval of minutes of April 9
- Approval of agenda for week of April 16
- Discussion regarding benefits consultation
9:15 a.m.: Roger Marrs, deputy county counselor — award bid for title work for 2012 tax lien foreclosure process
11:30 a.m.: Leavenworth County Development Corporation board meeting at Leavenworth City Hall
Friday, April 13
5 p.m.: Commissioners will attend an informal reception honoring Judge Patrick J. Reardon upon his retirement.
More like this story
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Kansas proposed juvenile justice changes would incarcerate fewer youths; some counties express concern
- Court officials say errors revealing juvenile records fixed
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Sheriff: Inmate orchestrated drug deals over jail pay phone