David and Jane Turner were dinner guests of Tim and Kelly Kouns of Leavenworth Saturday.
Frances Jeannin had 24 guests at her Easter dinner Sunday. Jerome and Doris Hurla had an Easter egg hunt and dinner for 25 guests. That included a new great-granddaughter, Blainey Woods.
Ron and Peachez Joles went to be with her family in Kansas City to celebrate Easter.
Those having Easter dinner with Thamar Barnett were Steve and Gail Filzwater, David and Jane Turner, Eric Barnett, Kathy Stimac, Terry Drennon, Kipp Barnett, Loren Barnett and Taylor and Tammy Mooberry.
There will be a rummage and bake sake at Jarbalo United Methodist Church on Friday, April 20, from 8 a.m. and Saturday, April 21, from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m.
There will be a clean-up day at Fall Creek Cemetery on April 21 starting at 9 a.m.
More like this story
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall