Elementary students invited to BLHS spring play, ‘The Princess King’
Basehor-Linwood elementary students and their families are invited to the Basehor-Linwood High School spring play, “The Princess King,” this week.
The play, a humorous tale about a princess who disguises herself as a prince to show her father she is fit to rule his kingdom, will begin at 7 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the BLHS auditorium. Tickets are $3 for adults or $2 for students.
More like this story
- LCHS shelter permit approved
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Tonganoxie to have equestrian restrictions on sidewalks, trails
- Mayor's vote helps pass Tonganoxie charter ordinance
- Lansing approves Leavenworth County Humane Society permit for future building