Tonganoxie Citywide Cleanup is April 28
The Tonganoxie Citywide Cleanup will be 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, April 28, with drop-off taking place in the lot east of the Tonganoxie City Fire Station, 825 E. Fourth St.
Accepted items for the cleanup will be general household waste, appliances, scrap metal, televisions and other used electronic devices, batteries, furniture, lawn and tree debris (grass clippings must be bagged) and household hazardous waste such as paint.
Items that will not be accepted are construction waste, tires, motor oil, municipal solid waste, explosives, asbestos, business hazardous wastes, medical wastes and polychlorinated biphenyls, or PCBs.
More like this story
- Process continues with Tonganoxie charter ordinance
- Tonganoxie to have equestrian restrictions on sidewalks, trails
- Tonganoxie City Council agenda for April 6, 2015
- Process continues for proposed luxury RV resort near Tonganoxie
- Leavenworth, Douglas county officials battle grass fires; Tonganoxie chief offers prevention tips