Republican Women’s Club luncheon featuring candidates
The Leavenworth County Republican Women’s Club will feature two candidates running in county races at a luncheon program at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 20, at the Heritage Center, 109 Delaware in Leavenworth.
The program will feature two speakers running for county office, Janice Dickson, who is running for treasurer, and Andy Dedeke, who is running in the sheriff’s race.
There will be a short business meeting after the speakers. Reservations for the lunch, which costs $10, may be made through Tuesday, Aug. 14, by contacting Linda Flanagan at 913-651-3176.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education