Tonganoxie City Council agenda for Sept. 27
Tonganoxie City Council meeting
Council Chambers, 321 Delaware
Regular meeting, 7 p.m. Monday, Sept. 27
Pledge of Allegiance
a) Approval of Minutes –
Regular Meeting dated August 13, 2012
Special Meeting dated August 16, 2012
b) Consider Approval of Bills - Approve Pay Ordinance A-1689
c) Consider expenditure to BG consultants for services performed for consultation on the Fire Department Addition in the amount of $5886.62
d) Consider expenditure to Kelly Bingham for services performed on the 2012 Delaware Dr street project in the amount of $3826.15.
e) Consider expenditure to Board of Public Utilities for water purchased in the amount of $29680.28.
f) Consider expenditure to BP for fuel purchased in the amount of $2480.42.
g) Consider expenditure to City of Basehor for Building Inspector services and mileage in the amount of $2720.85
h) Consider expenditure to First State Bank & Trust for semi-annual loan payment for 2011 Crown Victoria police vehicle in the amount of $5177.41.
i) Consider expenditure to Univar USA Iinc. for sewer chemicals in the amount of $2490.40.
“Members of the public are welcome to use this time to comment about any matter relating to City business. The comments that are discussed under Open Agenda may or may not be acted upon by the Council during this meeting. Please wait to be recognized by the Mayor, then state your name and address and all comments are to be directed to the chair.”
a) PWWSD#6 - Update on PWWSD#6 review of submitted termination language in order to enter an operating agreement with Public Wholesale Water Supply District #6 and #9 and authorizing additional expenditure of $3,300 from the Water Purchasing Account of the Water Operating Fund
b) Chieftain Trail Update
c) Alleyway Vacation – Consider approval of Ordinance 1347 which vacates existing alleyways at Bury & Green and 2nd & 3rd Streets and re-designates it as a 20’ utility easement.
d) Fireworks Ordinances – Discussion of ordinance amendment allowing City to issue emergency ban on sale and/or discharge of fireworks in City limits
a) Request to enter into a water supply agreement with Water District #9.
b) City Administrator Agenda
1) 2013 Budget Update
2) Request to negotiate a contract to allow USD 464 to use the swimming pool.
3) Report on the 2012 Annual Conference of the Kansas League of Municipalities 4) Executive Session to discuss confidential matters of non-elected personnel and legal advice.
5) Update on the repair of Delaware Drive.
c) City Attorney Agenda
d) Mayor Agenda
e) Council President Agenda
f) City Council Agenda
Information & Communications (No Action Required)
a) 2012 Water Purchased and Sold – Wholesale Water District
b) July 2012 Residential Building Permit Statistics
More like this story
- Kansas lawmaker seeks end of privatized foster care system
- GOP legislators block audit of Kansas foster care system
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Kansas official defends Department for Children and Families
- Kansas child abuse cases increase more than 30 percent over past five years