Historical Society invites residents to Christmas party
Tonganoxie Community Historical Society will have its Christmas party at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the Fairchild/Knox barn on the historic site campus, 201 W. Washington, Tonganoxie.
The public is welcome to attend the event, which will feature holiday music, performances by Roz and Nathan McCommon, a visit from Santa Claus and finger food.
More like this story
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation