LCHS offers spay/neuter
Leavenworth County Humane Society will offer its pet spay/neuter transport Thursday, Dec. 13, to Friday, Dec. 14, from the Lansing 4-H Building, 101 4-H Road.
Open to all Leavenworth County residents, LCHS encourages residents to bring their cats of at least 3 pounds and dogs of at least 16 weeks of age.
The pet packages include surgery, core vaccinations, microchip and parasite treatment as needed for $65 for cats and $95 for dogs.
For more information or to register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit lchsinc.org/spay-neuter-registration. Registration for the transport ends Dec. 11.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action