Fourth Street business relocates
A downtown Tonganoxie business has closed, but it’s owner is providing some services elsewhere in the community.
Nature’s Open Door, 414 E. Fourth St., recently closed, but owner Joveta Johnson now is providing services offered at the store — chair and full massages — at another Tonganoxie location, chiropractor Gavin Olds’ office, 307 Ridge St., No. 104.
Johnson plans to offer massages 3-7 p.m. Monday through Friday and by appointment. She also will be selling health and wellness products she offered at Nature’s Open Door from her home.
She said she closed the downtown store because there wasn’t “enough foot traffic.”
Johnson can be reached at 913-424-0112. Her products still can be found at naturesopendoor.com.
More like this story
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby
- New LMH oncologist joins hospital with background in research, goals for patient care
- Lawmakers question Kansas policy on tax credit information
- More Kansas teachers leaving state, retiring
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses